FAQ Covid-19, Corona-virus
Our door is open, but we are carefully following developments in real-time and taking the authorities’ recommendations very seriously. Our and your health and safety is the most important thing for us. We have developed clear procedures that ensure that we at Hotel Le Pontei know how to work with cleaning, communication to your guests. On this page you will find updated information and answers to the most common questions we receive from our guests right now.
We have a big garden where we can easily have the tables in a safe distant of 2 m. The breakfast will be served at your special table so everything is strictly safe. We have only 12 rooms so there are never crowded or queues.
The safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority and we follow the recommendations and guidelines of the Public Health Authority and the French authorities closely.
We decided early on to introduce extended routines for cleaning all environments. All surfaces such as wet rooms, door handles, furniture, keys, terminals etc. are washed with disinfectant on a recurring day. We follow the directives around breakfast serving. We are careful to follow the recommended safety distance.
Handshake is available in all our environments and is regularly used by all staff, as well as by guests. Above all, we are extremely careful about the health of our employees and we have strict routines that you do not come to work at the slightest sign of illness.
Guest / Your Responsibility:
- If you have traveled to a risk area, wait to visit us at least two weeks after returning home. An updated list of risk areas can be found at the Public Health Authority.
- Do not visit us if you have been in contact with someone who has been found to be infected with Coronavirus, Covid-19.
- Stay at home if you are ill with a general feeling of illness, cough, fever or cold.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand spirit as a complement.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid health by taking care.
- Avoid larger crowds.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Always cough and sneeze in the crease or in a tissue.
Together we can ensure a safe environment that we all can continue to enjoy.